Through our journey from corporate life to entrepreneurs, my husband Bill and I have had the highest of highs, including meeting stars like Dr Phil, Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, Jessica Simpson and Michael Douglas!
We've also had our lows ... like 'robbing Peter to pay Paul' to meet the mortgage payments, utility bills and putting food on the table ...
But has it been worth it???
I'm not going to lie ... network marketing is not for everyone, but it is 100% the best way to financial freedom for most people.
This business of the 21st century has allowed me to choose the way I want to work, BUT it isn't for everyone ... read below to find out whether you've GOT WHAT IT TAKES to achieve FREEDOM!
1. You have a strong work ethic and are 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals.
2. You understand that while Network Marketing has allowed more 'average' people to quit their day jobs to achieve financial freedom and success, but it is NOT a 'get rich quick scheme' - it requires work
3. You believe 100% in the product developed by experts in their field - a product that gets phenomenal results that you just cannot help but share!
4. You want to do whatever it takes to build a residual income which allows you to go on holiday and still be earning money.
1. You prefer to feel 'safe' in a job, being told what to do and when to do it in exchange for a sum of money determined by someone else.
2. You are not self-motivated to do what it takes to achieve FREEDOM.
3. If you are fearful of putting yourself 'out there' to build a team